Still Alive Media Solutions Private Limited (also referred as stillalive.in), will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal or product returns beyond request beyond 3 days from receipt.
1. In the event that the event booked by the Customer is cancelled the money paid for such event shall be fully refunded to the Customer. Such refund shall take a minimum of 1 (one) to 3 (three) weeks to process and get refunded. However, in the event that the said event is cancelled with a malicious intent or with an intent to defraud the Customer, then stillalive.in shall not be held liable for such cancellation and there shall be no guarantee of refund in such cases. Stillalive.in shall not be accountable in the event that there are extra costs incurred as a result of organising the events.
2. In case a Customer decides to cancel his event request on his own accord, then the organiser shall be coordinated with by stillalive.in to try and ensure that the Customer receives a refund, but the decision to provide the Customer shall be the sole right and discretion of the organiser and the decision of the organiser shall be final. In the event the refund is refused by the Organiser, stillalive.in shall not be held liable or accountable by the Customer as the Website ensures to try and do everything in its power to guarantee that the refund is provided.
3. We at Still Alive Media Solutions Private Limited have a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
4. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include our consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
5. The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
6. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of stillalive.in, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes any payment gateways except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time under the Jurisdiction of Kerala, India.
7. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to stillalive.in by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to stillalive.in is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with stillalive.in in this aspect in case stillalive.in wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
8. The Service Charges by stillalive.in have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
9. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of stillalive.in fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original product/service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with stillalive.in
10. stillalive.in has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
a) does not submit all design collaterals/documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one week
b) tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
c) doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a week
d) backs out due to personal reasons
11. Any fees paid to stillalive.in are for the provision of services listed on stillalive.in’s website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
12. Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden. The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/event etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that stillalive.in will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the final delivery, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to stillalive.in, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
For further details, please Reach out to us on e-mail at: email@example.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.